At Frontline Industries, PUMP REPAIR takes on a whole new meaning. As our main area of expertise,
we pride ourselves in providing an unparalleled level of service. This is accomplished by understanding
the needs of our customer and combining a comprehensive and meticulous
approach with promptness and efficiency.
Available 24 hours a day, we are ready to meet any demand and provide our customers with long-term,
cost effective solutions. Our unique capabilities, including a full machine shop with CNC machining
centers, allow us to manufacture virtually any pump component in-house. Shafts, sleeves, wear
rings, impellers, couplings and mechanical seals can be quickly manufactured and integrated into the
retrofitting process. This ultimately results in a more competitively priced, faster turnaround.
All materials and workmanship provided by Frontline Industries are guaranteed for a period of one
Our Pump Repairs include, but are not limited to the following:
- Complete disassembly and inspection
- Measure and document the following tolerances:
- Bearing Housing
- Wear ring clearances
- Shaft Total Indicator Runout
- Sandblast Cleaning of all parts
- Manufacture and install any new parts required, such as:
- Wear Rings
- Mechanical Seal Glands
- Restore Wear Ring Clearances
- Balance Impeller to Operating RPM
- Assemble pump with New:
- Precision Bearings (Only SKF or FAG)
- Mechanical Seals/Packing
- Stainless Steel Flush Lines (if applicable)
- Hydro Test Pump at our facility to ensure there are no leaks.
*Conversion from packing to mechanical seal upon request
ALL WORKMANSHIP AND MATERIAL PROVIDED BY FRONTLINE INDUSTRIES ARE GUARANTEED FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR.